יום ד׳, 07 בדצמ׳|
Breaking The Cycle of Trauma Master Education Class
The real stuff for non-crisis and crisis situations. A travel through trauma for more understanding and a safety/self-care plan.
07 בדצמ׳ 2022, 8:30 – 14:30 GMT-7
Why should you take this course?
According to the CDC.: “1 in 5 Americans experience a mental health illness in a given year”
“1 in 25 American live with a serious mental illness such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, or major depression.”
If you’re looking for more understanding, more real-world knowledge, more practice on how to have hard conversation and a base knowledge of trauma, this course was designed for you.
As humans we do not talk about mental health enough and understanding mental health challenges, how and why trauma affects our brains and how we can support those in need or ourselves are all important skills to add to our toolboxes.
4 Module Advanced Course with Certification
- Real Talk: Mental Health. Why Words Matter
- The Brain: Non-Crisis and Crisis Understanding
- Travel Through Trauma
- Resilience and Personal Safety/Self-Care Plan Creation
Breaking the Cycle of Trauma Master Education program was designed to increase understanding around mental health, suicide awareness, and trauma. Giving more tools and resources. The real stuff for non-crisis and crisis situations. A travel through trauma including the following topics: Domestic Violence, Substance Abuse, Child Abuse, Grief/Loss, Head Trauma and Bullying.
- Classes are 6 hours long,
- This class is hosted virtually on Zoom
- Participants age: 16+
- Min/Max participants per class: 5-30
- Cost: $247 per participant
Day of Class:
- Zoom info will be sent via email prior to class, it can also be found in your confirmation of ticket purchase
- Bring water bottle, it is important to stay hydrated
- Bring pen and paper
- This is a full 6-hour virtual class with breaks/lunch built in
- You must download Zoom prior to class time
- Please log on 5-15 mins early to make sure your technology works properly for the virtual class time
- Be ready to learn and have an open mind
If $247 is too much, but you're dedicated to come to the class, ask about our sponsorship program.
Looking to train a group, corporation, or community? Follow the below steps to inquire about group rates.
**Send an email with your name and the date of the class you signed up for to: email@example.com and tell us you're interested in the sponsorship and/or discount program and a brief reason why you are needing assistance paying for the class.
***Sponsorships are first come, first serve. We try our best to accommodate as many people as possible to get sponsorships, however we can't do it without the generosity of public donations. DONATE today or send your friends to DONATE.